Pictures can be in either JPEG (.jp, .jpeg) or Bitmap (.bmp). The file size should be at least 50KB, not exceeding 3MB and at least 640x480 pixels. For best results, use large images with high resolution and clarity. Always use horizontal/landscape images for your campaigns.
The following are examples of prohibited items in the background of photos:
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/content demonstrating the views of anti-social, political or religious groups.
- Libellous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content that may be deemed offensive, including discrimination, "hate speech," or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons. (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person.)
- All Images must have the consent of the owner including those downloaded from the internet.
- Provocative, derogatory or of a sexual content. No naked or semi-naked Images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, FundedByMe reserves the right to exclude you from the platform.